One of our key customers is need of a Desktop Support Engineer, to join on a 6 month contract, hybrid working with the office based in London, inside IR35.
- 2+ years of experience in a Desktop support\Technical Support role.
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls.
- Proven experience administering: Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Strong skills managing Active Directory
- Experience with management systems SCCM/MDT and MDM
- Security Services - Trend Micro/EPO/WSUS/Secunia/VPN
- Experience with Dell/Lenovo/HP/Apple hardware
If this sounds of interest, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.