One of our customers is currently in need of a Cyber Security Risk & Controls Consultant to join a six month project, to support a private cloud build. The role is remote, and outside of IR35.
- Proven track-record as a Cyber Risk or Cyber Controls specialist
- Expert working knowledge of risk management frameworks, as well as threat and risk analysis methods and tools
- Expert working knowledge of security and privacy control frameworks and standards
- Knowledge of formal controls testing methods
- Experience as a cyber risk analyst working with Public and Private Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Ubuntu and OpenStack security features
- Background working with system hardening standards and methods
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management tools, processes and standards
If this sounds of interest, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.