One of our customers is currently in need of a Cyber Security Engineer to join a six month project, to support a private cloud build. The role is remote, and outside of IR35.
- Background as a Cyber Security Engineer working with Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
- Worked with OpenStack previously
- Deep knowledge of common LAN and WAN technologies, IP and associated layer-4 protocols
- Palo Alto firewalls, Catalyst and Nexus hardware
- Experience working with end-point security tools and mechanisms
- Worked with CI/CD tool chains and infrastructure pipelines, and integrating security tools into CI/CD pipelines
- Deep knowledge of O/S hardening techniques
- Security patching across Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with Privileged Access Management tools
- Knowledge of data encryption
If this sounds of interest, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.