One of our key customers is currently in need of an OpenStack DevOps Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract, remote and outside of IR35.
The project is focused on building a private cloud solution for our customer.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and able to write code to provision and manage infrastructure using tools like Ansible, Terraform, Packer or Juju/MaaS.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing principles and technologies, including virtualisation, containers, and cloud-native architectures.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms like Canonical Openstack and the ability to deploy and manage applications using Juju charm bundles.
- Knowledge of containerisation platforms like Docker, LXD or Kubernetes and the ability to deploy and manage containerised applications.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins, GitOpts (ArgoCD) and the ability to create and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, Bash and the ability to write scripts to automate infrastructure and application deployment.
- Good system experience of operating systems like Linux, Unix, or Windows, and the ability to configure and manage them.
- Strong understanding of networking concepts like TCP/IP, DNS, and load balancing, and the ability to configure and manage network infrastructure.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Nagios, Prometheus, Graylog or ELK stack, and the ability to configure and manage them.
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools like firewalls, SSL, or IPSec, and the ability to implement them in infrastructure and application deployment.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and one of the team will reach out to go over in more detail.